Your Sponsorship, Our Dream
I have a dream of completing the prestigious Triple Crown of Open Water Swimming, which consists of the following three recognized marathon swims:
- The Catalina Channel: Completed September 1, 2016, standard course 20.2 miles (33km) across the Catalina Channel in Southern California
- The English Channel: Completed August 23, 2017, standard course 21 miles/32km across the English Channel between Dover, England and Cap Gris Nez, France (all swim lengths, times and courses vary)
- 20 Bridges/Manhattan Island Circumnavigation: Planned June 30, 2018, standard course 28.5 miles (45.8 km) around Manhattan Island in New York
Understanding no dream is achieved alone, I am proud to represent, partner with and be sponsored by the following businesses and individuals in our quest for the Triple Crown:
Business Sponsorships & Ambassador Programs:
Skratch Labs, www.skratchlabs.com
Build Performance Center, buildperformancecenter.com
VO2 Multisport, www.vo2multisport.com
Sam Day, Artist, www.samday.com
Larry McDonough, Triathlete Extraordinaire, shares his most memorable triathlon, the Lake Sammamish Sprint in June of 2013:
Mary Foster, Triathlete Wonder Woman, shares her most triathlon career highlights:
Business Supporters and In-Kind Donations:
- PRM Sports Therapy: I have been going to PRM for the past year and a half for sports massage therapy. My muscles recover quicker and faster after each treatment. Thanks, PRM, for your continued support.
- Unilever USA, Vaseline Brand: Donation of Vaseline jelly for my English Channel swim. Vaseline is my anti-chafe product of choice, a brand of Unilever, committed to increasing the footprint of sustainable living. Thanks, Unilever, for your support.
- Samena Swim & Recreation Club: Donation, pool space, time and lifeguard for 100x100s Swimtacular. Samena is my hometown pool and training location of choice, plently of pool time, and great membership rates. Thanks, Samena, for your continued support.